Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kraig <ct...@cinti.net> on 2005/02/02 14:45:23 UTC

Re: [SPAM] How to deploy related classes?

Make sure to create the appropriate sub-directory structure for the
package that DBManager.class is a member of under the WEB-INF\classes
subdirectory.  i.e.: WEB-INF\classes\org\xyx\dao\dbmanager.class

Also put the jdbc driver jar file in the WEB-INF\lib directory.

Kraig

SV: [SPAM] How to deploy related classes?

Posted by Stig Rasmussen <pe...@mail.dk>.
Putting the jdbc jar file in my axis\WEB-INF\lib worked - thanks Kraig!

/Stig P.