Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by li...@inuus.com on 2010/06/08 14:17:40 UTC

Re: Fix for shindig bug 1346- do not cache 304 responses from origin server (issue1605041)

seems fine for a first cut.  I assume the etag etal support comes
later...

http://codereview.appspot.com/1605041/show

Re: Fix for shindig bug 1346- do not cache 304 responses from origin server (issue1605041)

Posted by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
(patch committed as r953355, thanks!)

Posted by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.