Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Revati Damle <re...@rave-tech.com> on 2006/01/13 14:19:10 UTC

messageID generation in apache addressing

Hi All,

How do we use messageID class in apache addressing to generate unique
message ID?
Code sample would be helpful.

Revati Damle,
Rave Technologies Ltd,
Mumbai,
Ph: (022)56606600 Ext 318

Re: messageID generation in apache addressing

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

AW: messageID generation in apache addressing

Posted by Andreas Bobek <an...@uni-rostock.de>.

org.apache.axis2.util.UUIDGenerator.getUUID()

Regards, Andreas Bobek.

  _____