Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/07/25 05:06:38 UTC

Re: Logging-Log4j -> SVN

Hi Henri,

I don't know about log4j-attic, but yes, the other repositories are active.
We are in the process of discussing the move, and plan to start it after the
log4j 1.2.12 release, which should be in the next couple of weeks.

-Mark

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 25 July 2005 11:06, Mark Womack wrote:
> I don't know about log4j-attic, but yes, the other repositories are active.
> We are in the process of discussing the move, and plan to start it after
> the log4j 1.2.12 release, which should be in the next couple of weeks.

AFAIU, the cvs2svn conversion effectively re-does all the user
activities/steps of the repository one by one. That means that everything
that in CVS ends up in Attic, will be represented in the SVN database.

Cheers
Niclas