Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Andersson <ca...@ofs.no> on 2003/09/18 14:16:32 UTC

creating relationship information

Hi there, just have a short question I must say that I've not studied it
yet, so a simple answer would be ok :-)

I have now several small maven projects that I use to create jar files
which are tobe used by my installations. (have not come so far to deplay
them anywhere yet, I just have them in my local repository)

anyway what I was wondering was if there exist a tool that searches for
"all" your maven.xml project files, discovers the dependencies in them
and creates some sort of dependency graph...

/Christian Andersson

Re: creating relationship information

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
I have seen the following which at least draws the graph...

	http://www.cwinters.com/News/show/?news_id=989

Paul