Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/03/29 22:22:49 UTC

Re: CORRECTED: Recommended text for 2.0.6 release notes and for email to user group.

souldn't the plugin be released instead of using a snapshot?

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

RE: CORRECTED: Recommended text for 2.0.6 release notes and for email to user group.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Ok..I did say "Similar to..." I think I generated that sample against
the dependency plugin a while ago.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
then check this line:

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.