Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Eric <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 03:17:10 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi here!

I tried to run a sqoop export command on Amazon EMR. I succeed running it
on a small dataset, but with a bigger one, I get this error on the cluster:

Error: java.io.IOException: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Tried to end
inactive copy
    at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.postgresql.PostgreSQLCopyExportMapper.cleanup(PostgreSQLCopyExportMapper.java:145)
    at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.AutoProgressMapper.run(AutoProgressMapper.java:64)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:773)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:175)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1548)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:170)
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Tried to end inactive copy
    at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.endCopy(QueryExecutorImpl.java:814)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.CopyInImpl.endCopy(CopyInImpl.java:59)
    at
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.postgresql.PostgreSQLCopyExportMapper.cleanup(PostgreSQLCopyExportMapper.java:142)
    ... 9 more

and here my command : ./sqoop export --direct --connect
jdbc:postgresql://xxxx --username xxxx --table updates_test --export-dir
s3://xxx  -P --fields-terminated-by ',' --enclosed-by '\"' --null-string ''
--null-non-string ''

I was wondering if I missed anything , or if anyone here have any clue ?

Thank you so much for your help.
Eric

Re:

Posted by Mario Amatucci <ma...@gmail.com>.