Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2004/06/04 15:11:46 UTC

JSR 170 Public Review

After long awaiting, I'm happy to annouce the public availability of the
JSR 170 Java Content API Specification for public review.

Find it here:

   http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr170/index.html

Note that the review ends July 19, so if you have any feedback please
send it to me or to

   jsr-170-comments@jcp.org

Hope this helps.

--
Stefano.

Re: JSR 170 Public Review

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Paul Russell wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
>> After long awaiting, I'm happy to annouce the public availability of
>> the JSR 170 Java Content API Specification for public review.
>

> Do you know if there's going to be any 'RI' style implementation of the
> API? I'm really interested in this, and I'm really wanting to be able to
> use it here and now. I could try and implement a WebDAV layer underneath
> it, but the trouble is, I'm really on spare time at the moment -- my
> 'day job' is nothing to do with Java whatsoever these days,
> unfortunately. Damn those mergers and take-overs :/

Download the Slide CVS and you find one already in the /proposal/jcrri
folder ;-)

--
Stefano.

Re: JSR 170 Public Review

Posted by Paul Russell <wo...@paulrussell.org>.
Hi Stefano,

> After long awaiting, I'm happy to annouce the public availability of
> the JSR 170 Java Content API Specification for public review.

Do you know if there's going to be any 'RI' style implementation of the
API? I'm really interested in this, and I'm really wanting to be able
to use it here and now. I could try and implement a WebDAV layer
underneath it, but the trouble is, I'm really on spare time at the
moment -- my 'day job' is nothing to do with Java whatsoever these
days, unfortunately. Damn those mergers and take-overs :/

Paul
--
Paul Russell
work@paulrussell.org