Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Halid Faith <ma...@ihlas.net.tr> on 2006/12/15 09:24:55 UTC

How can I add to FuzzyOcr.hashdb manually a mail which contains spam text in gif/jpeg.

I use spamassassin3.1.7 and fuzzyocr-2.3b.
it usually works well.

Although Some mails which contain spam in gif/jpeg, fuzzyocr can't see them. So it doesn't give them any score as FUZZY_OCR.
I want to add these mails to FuzzyOcr.hashdb manually.
How can I do that?
Thanks.

Re: How can I add to FuzzyOcr.hashdb manually a mail which contains spam text in gif/jpeg.

Posted by decoder <de...@own-hero.net>.