Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 14:00:56 UTC

Apache Jena GeoSPARQL mentioned in ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2019, 8(7)

FYI here is a new review / comparison that mentions the new Apache Jena
GeoSPARQL effort in this recent publication:

Assessment and Benchmarking of Spatially Enabled RDF Stores for the Next
Generation of Spatial Data Infrastructure

by Weiming Huang,Syed Amir Raza,Oleg Mirzov and Lars Harrie

ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2019, 8(7), 310;
https://doi.org/10.3390/ijgi8070310

Enjoy,
Marco

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: Apache Jena GeoSPARQL mentioned in ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2019, 8(7)

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Greg,

I will try to make sure to work some of these remarks into the GeoSPARQL
review.

Happy holidays,
Marco

--