Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atif Shahab <as...@mail.bii-sg.org> on 2002/09/26 04:59:32 UTC

javax error

Hi,

I get the following run time error as the root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax/servlet/ServletRequest
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:497)

does this mean that I have to install javax?  If so from where
can I obtain it for j2sdk-1.4.1.

code:
-----

jsp:

<%@ page import="java.util.*, java.io.*, com.oreilly.servlet.*,
com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.*" %>
<%
  try
  {
    int DEFAULT_MAX_POST_SIZE = 1024 * 1024;
        MultipartParser parser;
        parser = new MultipartParser( request
                                  , DEFAULT_MAX_POST_SIZE );
  } catch( Exception e )
  {
    out.println( "Sorry! An error was detected" );
  }
%>

The problematic code is

parser = new MultipartParser( request