Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by badreddine lakhlifi <fl...@hotmail.fr> on 2005/07/13 16:21:00 UTC

adding listners to an element

Hi,
I want to add a listener to an element:

EventTarget t = (EventTarget)myElement;
EvenetListener down=new OnDownAction();
t.addEventListener("mousedonw",down,false);

that works perfectly, but when myElement has the attribute fill="none" it
does not work, in this case the listener is added only to the edge of the
element!!
does somebody know how to add the listener to interior of the elemnt too?

thanks in advance!

Badreddine

Re: adding listners to an element

Posted by badreddine lakhlifi <fl...@hotmail.fr>.