Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/02/05 08:21:41 UTC

Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh

Hi,

I can access my repository with this:

svn co svn+ssh://myname@myserverserver/var/svn/repos/myproject

Now I'm trying out Continuum, in the POM URL field I use:

svn+ssh://myname@myserverserver/var/svn/repos/myproject/pom.xml

but got this error when clicking 'add':

The specified resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or contact
your administrator.

Any idea how to use svn+ssh with Continuum 1.2? Thanks,

Angelo

Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
oh, i got it, pom.xml should be a real file not in the svn repository and svn
info should be specified inside pom.xml, finally have it up and running,
thanks.

correct me if I'm wrong, to make Continuum works:

1) install and run it
2) check out a working copy, add scm info to the pom.xml
3) use that pom.xml to add the project to Contiuum.

Am I correct?

Actually Contiunuum maintains a working copy in its working directory,
right?

Two application.xml ???? where are they?

/Users/guest/svn_dir/repos/my-test/pom.xml must be a real file on your
server, not a file in your svn repository, it's why you need to do a
checkout.

Emmanuel

Re: Adding maven 2 project with svn+ssh

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Sorry, the error I got is:

POM file does not exist. Either the POM you specified or one of its modules
does not exist.

not

The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.

but you can see from svn list command that pom.xml is there and it is only a
hello world sample, there should be no other modules.

Angelo

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Emanuel,

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.