Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/09/27 10:59:07 UTC

Can Lucene Index 50MB xml file

Dear all,
  I want to confirm that can Lucene index 50MB xml file. Or i have to change in source code to make it work. Because i think there is some limits of tokens in Lucene. So it is not doing indexing of whole document. Any Views? Where should i change in code.

---------------------------------
 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

Re: Can Lucene Index 50MB xml file

Posted by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in>.
I am using Lucene 2.1 in Slide. Have you any idea what is the place where should i change it and how much value should i give it?

Bhavin Pandya <bh...@rediff.co.in> wrote:  Hi aslam,

Here is the method you can set for very long content.
IndexWriter's setMaxFieldLength.

- Bhavin pandya

Posted by Bhavin Pandya <bh...@rediff.co.in>.
Hi aslam,