Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/08/09 13:42:12 UTC

Release comments from Justin.

Justin just gave me a reply super fast on the "status" of our release.

For those of you who do not know who Justin is:
Justin is (in my opinion) THE release validator in Incubator, whenever
IPMC does a release vote, Justin is doing a magnificent control of the
release,
helping podlings to get things right.

I take his advices very seriously, so I intent to do the same in our case.

Please remember his intention is not to make us fail, but to help us get a
release cut.

As you can read below, we have a single code change (iconv) and a lot of
text changes,
I will start working on it later today. I might need help understanding the
iconv dependency.

thanks justin

rgds
jan I.