Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hanna Prince <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/20 13:09:05 UTC

Maven Installation Troubleshooting

Hi,

I'm try to install Maven to use OpenIMAJ for a high school programming
project, but I don't have much experience with using terminal and I'm
having problems installing it.

Here's a screenshot of my terminal with following the OpenIMAJ and Maven
instructions to check if I have Maven installed correctly.  Based on what
I've found, I think there's a problem with where I have JAVA_HOME. Is that
correct?  How do I fix this?

Thank you,
Hanna Prince

Re: Maven Installation Troubleshooting

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@hammant.org>.
Your screenshot didn't come through, Hanna.

Also, Windows 10 - right ?

RE: Maven Installation Troubleshooting

Posted by "Golan, Yaron" <yg...@intl.att.com>.
Your JAVA_HOME should point to the folder where you’ve installed the Java *SDK* (not JRE)
e.g. (as taken from my PC):
*C:\Java\jdk1.8.0_121*

This folder should have the following folders:
bin
db
include
jre