Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by René Günther <re...@innflow.com> on 2007/05/19 14:33:17 UTC

t:saveState

Hello,

I am using a lot of t:saveState tags. I used it with tomahawk version 1.1.4
and some 1.1.5-snapshot version. Now I tried out tomahawk-1.1.5. Almost no
page is working anymore. I did some research. I am not sure what the problem
is, but at least I found out that:

<t:saveState value="#{bean.object }"/>

causes problems if I got a

<h:inputText value="#{bean.object.property}" />

tag. The value for the property doesnt seem to be set correctly. In those
earlier versions saveState didnt interfere with the input tags, now it does.
It seems to me that bean.getObject().setProperty() is called and after that
bean.setObject() so the property is lost again.

Do you think that this is kind of a bug or should it be that way and I am
rather not using saveState correctly?

Thanks and regards
Rene

Re: Search Engines friendly t:dataScroller

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Dfr schrieb:
> Hello, im currently facing problem of making product catalog navigation
> for online store.
> Product list is displayed with t:dataTable, but because there is a lot
> of products i set up t:dataScroller to navigate catalog.
> And it works truly fine except t:dataScroller links look like
> which is not respected by search engines, also it is impossible to send
> link to friend or bookmark one.
> As possible solution i see writing custom renderer for t:dataScroller,
> or maybe there exists any other(better) solutions ?

you could use t:datalist and outputlinks for navigation...
I am not directly aware of an implementation which bypasses the http posts.

Search Engines friendly t:dataScroller

AW: saveState

Posted by René Günther <re...@innflow.com>.
Hello,

it seems that I solved the problem after adding the new versions of the
commons-JARs into my library.