Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 15:42:31 UTC

Modal Window and RestartResponseException

I have an ajaxlink on my modal window that takes the user to a new page, one
the modal window is not on.  I have traditionall done stuff like this with
RestartResponseException.  But when I use that from the modal window, the
new page renders INSIDE the modal window.  Not the desired behavior.

I tried adding a ModalWindow.closeCurrent(target); above the exception, but
the exception seems to swallow that up...which makes sense.

How can I close the window AND redirect in one fell swoop?

Re: Modal Window and RestartResponseException

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.wicket.user/80841

?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Entropy <bl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an ajaxlink on my modal window that takes the user to a new page,
> one
> the modal window is not on.  I have traditionall done stuff like this with
> RestartResponseException.  But when I use that from the modal window, the
> new page renders INSIDE the modal window.  Not the desired behavior.
>
> I tried adding a ModalWindow.closeCurrent(target); above the exception, but
> the exception seems to swallow that up...which makes sense.
>
> How can I close the window AND redirect in one fell swoop?

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro