Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alchemist vk <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/19 06:48:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Regarding CVE-2021-40438

Hi All,
 I understand that, CVE-2021-40438 is fixed in httpd release 2.4.50 onwards.
But I would like to know more about, how this issue can be exploitable in
prior versions and can I know the commit id/patch details for this issue.

Tried looking into commit details in github apache repo, but couldnt find
anything specific to CVE-2021-40438.

Please help me in this regard,

With Regards
Venkatesh

Re: [users@httpd] Regarding CVE-2021-40438

Posted by alchemist vk <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick for your response.
I recently started looking to webserver and getting hands-on with these
things.
So I thought I can get higher exposure if I learn more about these CVEs and
implications. So I posted the question in this forum.

With Regards,
Venkatesh

Posted by Nick Folino <ni...@folino.us>.