Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/12/13 12:04:29 UTC

New OpenWebBeans home page

Hi lords and ladies!

We've worked hard to move our old page to the new CMS system [1][2].
The result can be previewed at

http://openwebbeans.staging.apache.org/

This is not yet switched to our main page because we first like to get your feedback!

Wdym?
Is this better than our old page?
Which parts should we improve?
Any suggestions for a better skin (someone mentioned using a more blueish main menu for example).

Please tell us what you think and which parts need to get improved!

We plan to switch openwebbeans.apache.org to the new content rather soonish if no blocker pops up.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: special thanks to Jean-Louis for helping out with the content and Romain for doing the skinning in DeltaSpike as blueprint for me!

[1] https://cms.apache.org/openwebbeans/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCms2010

Re: New OpenWebBeans home page

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
Me too :-)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
like it

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

Actually we need to check what we still generate via maven and add those files via the maven svnpubsub plugin.

We also can maintain the committers list manually, that would be a good compromise for now.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 removed the news item and added the first 3 entries of the blog in the
home page.

Looks good.

JLouis

--