Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ra...@wipro.com on 2005/09/10 02:08:37 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL issue | Urgent

Hi,

I'm using Apache 1.3.28 on Solaris 8.

I'm facing the following issue in a testing server after copying the SSL
certificates from a working server.

Apache has started well with SSL ( startssl ) but upon clicking any
secure links " Page cannot be displayed"  error is thrown.

Error from ssl_engine_log :

[info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint: Usually just one of those
OpenSSL confusions!?]
[info]  Connection to child 3 established (server drpreview.bp.com:443,
client 10.136.4.94)
[info]  Seeding PRNG with 1160 bytes of entropy

[trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: start

[trace] OpenSSL: Loop: before/accept initialization

[debug] OpenSSL: read 0/11 bytes from BIO#014B42D0 [mem: 014BDA38] (BIO
dump follows)

This error is continuously logged in this file.

And ssl_request_log is not showing any ssl requests coming in.

Can anybody please let me know what is going on in my box ?

Speedy response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Confidentiality Notice