Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jad El Omeiri <ja...@robertheath.co.uk> on 2014/01/23 13:53:39 UTC

REPLACE in query

Hi,

Does anyone know how I would be able to do such a query in Ofbiz:

/
SELECT dbo.tblJobs.JobID, REPLACE(dbo.tblProperties.PostCode, ' ', '') AS
PostcodeNoSpaces

FROM dbo.tblJobs INNER JOIN dbo.tblProperties ON dbo.tblJobs.PropertyID =
dbo.tblProperties.PropertyID

WHERE dbo.tblJobs.JobID = jobId AND (REPLACE(dbo.tblProperties.PostCode, '
', '') = postcode)
/

I know I can use a View-Entity for the JOIN.
BUT what about the REPLACE? can I do it in alias or something like that?
or do I have to call a java service for getting to what I need?

Thanks,

-----
Jad El Omeiri