Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by scwf <wa...@huawei.com> on 2014/08/15 05:21:59 UTC

[sql]enable spark sql cli support spark sql

hi all,
   now spark sql cli only support spark hql, i think we can enable this cli to support spark sql, do you think it's necessary?

--

Best Regards
Fei Wang

Re: [sql]enable spark sql cli support spark sql

Posted by Cheng Lian <li...@gmail.com>.
It would be good to have, but I’m afraid it’s not super useful for users as the current SqlParser is very limited, especially it doesn’t support either DDL statements or any DML statements other then INSERT.

Posted by "Cheng, Hao" <ha...@intel.com>.

Posted by Cheng Lian <li...@gmail.com>.