Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/06/02 19:58:38 UTC

jcoverage.ser file: purpose & clean impact?

What is the jcoverage.ser file for, and why does "clean" not delete it?

It was the entire cause of the JCoverage problems I've been looking at for 2
weeks...

RE: jcoverage.ser file: purpose & clean impact?

Posted by "A. Shneyderman" <al...@law.columbia.edu>.
Hmm, must be bug. Open a JIRA issue, I guess.

As an interim solution you might want to try do this:

<preGoal name="clean:clean">
	<ant:delete file="${basedir}/jcoverage.ser" />
</preGoal>

In your maven.xml

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.

Posted by Aleksandr Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.