Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/28 20:09:05 UTC

Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Hello,
Since this evening, I am unable to add to FF 54.0.1 the certificate
authority file generated by recorder.

Am I alone ?

Thanks
Regards

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
10.12.6

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 July 2017 at 13:31, Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback.
> What is your OS ?

See below

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your feedback.
What is your OS ?

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felox

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Issue adding generated CA in Firefox

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.