Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jens Rapp <Te...@gmx.de> on 2007/12/12 11:37:46 UTC

problem creating j2ee-simple

hi there!

i'm using an old (june 2006) maven central. creating a j2ee-simple I get an error "unable to find resource 'archetype-resources/site/pom.xml' in any resource loader."
the maven-archetype-j2ee-simple plugin release date is may, 07 2006.
Is there any workaround to fix this?

Re: problem creating j2ee-simple

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Also, you should not post these types of questions to Dev. Instead,
post to the Users list

Wayne

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.