Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2005/07/06 09:13:01 UTC

looking for a moderation volunteer

Hi all,

I'm having my annual full-month holiday shortly, and since my main
source of spam are the mailing list moderation messages, I'd like to
pauze moderating during these four weeks. IIRC, Andrew is my sole
companion moderator - so having another volunteer on the job while I'm
temporarily on leave would be nice.

Any volunteers?

</Steven>
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: looking for a moderation volunteer

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 6 Jul 2005, at 15:59, Upayavira wrote:

> Oh, and what lists have I just volunteered for?

All of the Apache lists ;-)

Nah, we currently do -dev, -user, -cvs, -doc, -pmc.

It's relatively low volume of valid messages, but quite high spam
value, as Steven says.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: looking for a moderation volunteer

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having my annual full-month holiday shortly, and since my main
> source of spam are the mailing list moderation messages, I'd like to
> pauze moderating during these four weeks. IIRC, Andrew is my sole
> companion moderator - so having another volunteer on the job while I'm
> temporarily on leave would be nice.
>
> Any volunteers?

Aw, go on. Assuming it is possible to filter moderation messages in my
mailer (i.e. some identifying header), I'll do my stint. I'm due for it
I guess :-)

Oh, and what lists have I just volunteered for?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: looking for a moderation volunteer

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
>> ...Any volunteers?
>

> Me, but I'll be offline next week.

I am available

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: looking for a moderation volunteer

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 6 juil. 05, à 09:13, Steven Noels a écrit :

> ...Any volunteers?

Me, but I'll be offline next week.
-Bertrand

Re: looking for a moderation volunteer

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.
On 7/6/05, Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having my annual full-month holiday shortly, and since my main
> source of spam are the mailing list moderation messages, I'd like to
> pauze moderating during these four weeks. IIRC, Andrew is my sole
> companion moderator - so having another volunteer on the job while I'm
> temporarily on leave would be nice.

One more list won't hurt. Count me in.

--
Gianugo Rabellino