Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by schoetzf <fl...@muehlbauer.de> on 2019/07/16 07:46:44 UTC

Retain Chart Legend Color

Hello,

I'm using poi 3.17 and have a Excel 2010 xlsx template which is filled with
data which is the source for pivot tables and charts. I'm trying to create
charts which will always use the same color scheme for the legends.
Currently I configure the colors for the legends, save the file, delete all
the filled data, refresh all, save again and use this as template. But then
when the data is filled with poi and I open the file again the colors have
changed to any random colors.
I already tried to also check options "Save source data with file" and
played around with "Number of item to retain per field"--> Max and
Automatic, but with no success.
Can someone give me a hint how to configure static colors for the legends?
Below is the random assignment of colors but I was configuring before other
colors for the categories.

</file/t340705/2019-07-16_09_44_20-Microsoft_Excel_-_MaxReportCI36050_MaxReport_2019-07-11T2200_2019-07-12T2159.png>

Thanks & BR
Florian

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html