Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/10/25 12:34:01 UTC

CloudStack Collaboration Conference: The event is now OPEN

Hi all,

I hope you have a nice start of the new week :)

I am writing with some updates for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference. Тhe event is approaching and I would like to invite you all to join it, bu registering here:
- https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference/register

We already have over 200 registrations, but I am sure we can make a record together. Please, share the link with your colleagues, who might be interested.

Our final agenda is announced here: http://cloudstackcollab.org/

As the event is now open, you can log in the portal and start interacting with other participants. Also you can review the exhibitors.

I strongly encourage everyone to register now, as we will have some attractive awards during the event, for the people collected a maximum number of points in the leaderboard.
At the last event we were giving away Amazon vouchers worth 500 EUR ;)

Kind regards,