Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/12/18 17:55:59 UTC

ImageEncoder and FOPSerializer

There is still an uncaught runtime exception with the ImageSerializers
and FOPSerializers that only manifests with WebSphere.  What Kind
of RunTime exceptions would be caught there?  This is with Cocoon 2.

org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator (org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator@bd16a514)
DEBUG   11542   [cocoon  ] (Worker#12): ComponentPool retrieved org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer
(org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer@9e712515)
DEBUG   11547   [cocoon  ] (Worker#12): ComponentPool returned org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer
(org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer@9e712515)
DEBUG   11547   [cocoon  ] (Worker#12): ComponentPool returned org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator
(org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator@bd16a514)

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

Re: ImageEncoder and FOPSerializer

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
All of the sudden it is working again!  I wonder if it had to do
with the update to Xalan?  It also could have been a classpath issue.
Sigh.

We need better detection of runtime errors.