Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net> on 2009/10/01 02:34:23 UTC

Issue while deploying ode with Tomcat

Hi all,

First of all I use Tomcat 6.0.20 and apache-ode-source-1.3.2

I get the zip file of the source from apache and build it on my machine with "buildr _1.2.10_ package test=no javadoc=no". After that I copy the ode.war file into the webapps directory of the Tomcat installation and started Tomcat. Form a browser I try to retrieve the wsdl file of the InstanceManagement service. It works fine.

Now I build again the all the projects to use them with eclipse. So I use the following command "buildr _1.2.10_ eclipse" and import the projects into eclipse. Of course I set the M2_REPO classpath variable to point to my Maven2 repository. I open the file managementservice.java and close it again. I don't do any modification. I build the project again with "buildr _1.2.10_ package test=no javadoc=no" and copy the ode.war file into the webapps directory of the Tomcat installation.
Issue: when I try now from a browser to get the wsdl of the InstanceManagement service, which works fine earlier, I get an error. Here is the log

01.10.2009 01:48:47 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SCHWERWIEGEND: Allocate exception for servlet AxisServlet
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService.enableService(ManagementService.java:77)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:192)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:122)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisServlet.init(ODEAxisServlet.java:53)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1173)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:809)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:129)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
01.10.2009 01:51:12 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: SessionListener: contextDestroyed()
01.10.2009 01:51:12 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: ContextListener: contextDestroyed()

Can someone please help me solve this problem?I don't deploy any service myself and make any change to the source file.

Cheers,

Pascal.

Re: Issue while deploying ode with Tomcat

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hi Milinda,

Thank you for your Help. As you suggested I try with another clean build. Before I import the projects into eclipse I deactivate build Automatically of eclipse. I think the problem comes from there. By build with eclipse it corrupts the projects.

It now works fine.

Again thank you very much.

Pascal.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------