Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/21 06:17:33 UTC

Website update (Phase 1 completed)

Hi all

I am glad to share the news, the SkyWalking website(skywalking.apache.org)
has been updated by the contributions from Jimmy Song and Juntao Zhang
We have
1. Hugo replaced the WordPress
2. We have a new feature list on the homepage.
3. Remove the most ZH pages, just keep Chinese blogs.
4. Support blogs including videos, which could be from Youtube and Bilibili
5. Menu of blogs and events are auto-generated.
6. Projects and documentation page is added. most ecosystem projects could
be linked from here.
7. Google Statistic has been added

We are still working on further improvements, some of the pages are only
purely HTML, which is not friendly enough for the contributors. Download
page and homes page are going to be updated again in the next phase.
The good news is, as we have all CI/CD process, we could update the
progress as soon as it is completed.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108