Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ben Anderson <st...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/18 15:52:05 UTC

w/out ??

I have a form with 2 buttons.  I know I can handle this ok using the
dispatch property.  But, what I'd rather do (so I don't have to put ugly
query strings in my links) is use javascript.  What I'm wondering is, if
there's a way to get action -> link resolution that the <html:link/> tag
gives me without the <a href=....

<code file="linker.jsp">
    <head>
        <script type="text/javascript">
              function clicked(){
                   var link = <html:link value="action/to/do"/>;
                    // this won't work since the value in link is actually
                    window.open( link );

Thanks,
Ben Anderson

Re: w/out ??

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ti...@i-trade.hu>.
Ben Anderson írta:

> I have a form with 2 buttons.  I know I can handle this ok using the
> dispatch property.  But, what I'd rather do (so I don't have to put
> ugly query strings in my links) is use javascript.  What I'm wondering
> is, if there's a way to get action -> link resolution that the

html:rewrite?

Tib

Re: w/out ??

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Why not give the buttons a name and submit to a
process action.  This action checks the name and
forwards to the appropriate place..

sandeep
--- Ben Anderson <st...@hotmail.com>

Re: w/out ??