Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ajay <aj...@6dtech.co.in> on 2017/07/19 14:47:27 UTC

Ignite Cache Console

Hi,

Can we see the cache resides in ignite cluster with any console or tool etc.
?

Thanks,
Ajay.

Re: Ignite Cache Console

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ajay,

Visor and Web Console are two tools we have. If you need something that is
not available there, you can always create your own application that will
collect the required information.

-Val

Re: Ignite Cache Console

Posted by Ajay <aj...@6dtech.co.in>.
Hi,
yes i aware visor, but it had some bugs, anyway i need to get

Cluster

|_ _ Nodes

	|_ _Partitions

		|_ _ Data resides