Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Joseph Paterson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 03:17:24 UTC

Custom style in table view

Hi,

I'm building a TableView using apache-pivot that will have some cells that will contain a currency value (or '-' if the value is null). For visual feedback I'd like the text to appear in green if the value is zero or positive, and in red if the value is negative. I'm not quite sure where to start with this - any pointers?

Many thanks,

Joseph.

Re: Custom style in table view

Posted by Joseph Paterson <jo...@gmail.com>.