Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by ke...@yahoo.fr on 2006/11/10 19:27:22 UTC

LoadBalancing jboss

  Hello,

  i working on jboss and i have got some jboss
  instance
  on diff server.
  i am load balancing mode.
  what is the best way to desactivate all cache,
  after
  my request done (eg. copy, move, delete).
  I just need cache system during just one request. I
  have to use a stateless session for my project.

  Thanks,

  GAA

Cordialement,
Grégoire A. AUTRIC