Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ghaith Bannoura <gb...@etq.com> on 2016/09/06 18:50:05 UTC

Multicasting in cloudstack 4.8

Hello All,

Is multicasting supported in cloud stack (basic or/and advanced zone ) .

my setup as following

1-     Cloudstack 4.8.0 basic zone with centos 6.5

2-     My host servers is xenserver 6.5

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
Senior System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <ma...@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>