Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by kissellj <ki...@ecentral.com> on 2022/07/24 22:23:21 UTC

JUnit Test question

I was looking for some help with the"Creating JUnit Tests" in the Testing and Debugging the Application for the Hello World Tutorial. Am I in the correct place to get help? I'M running IDE 13; Java 18.0.1. My question is about the 4th paragraph down in the "Creating JUnit Tests" adding Library. 1st I want to get the in correct place.John Kissellkissellj@ecentral.comSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone