Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/11/14 19:13:10 UTC

M2 License issue

As part of the release process Kevan pointed out we were including
servlet-api which is a sun library and voted -1 for our release.

This problem was due to the commons-configuration pom having
servlet-api as a dependency. We need to block all the items we don't
need from this package and prepare a new release artifact.

I have created this as a JIRA QPID-685.

I have also committed an update to our pom files to block these
unnecessary dependencies. The NOTICE file has been correspondingly
update. The two libraries that Kevan had concern with msv and
servlet-api are now no longer included by the build.

Rajith you can create a new release candidate now.

--
Martin Ritchie