Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/21 03:29:17 UTC

Generate a empty Aggregate after RelFieldTrimmer#trim

Hi fellows
I found this in my plan, after RelFieldTrimmer#trim,
`relBuilder.aggregate(groupKey,
newAggCallList);`, the groupKey and newAggCallList are all empty, I think
it doesn't meet expectations.

LogicalAggregate(group=[{}])
  LogicalAggregate(group=[{0, 1, 2}])

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: Generate a empty Aggregate after RelFieldTrimmer#trim

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Copy that, thanks, Julian, I'll follow up this JIRA

Regards!

Aron Tao

Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> 于2020年10月22日周四 下午4:33写道:

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.