Posted to dev@community.apache.org by judy peterson <ju...@att.net> on 2010/12/13 16:00:12 UTC

Is me judy from www deeja net

Hello sweetie

My name is judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs, am very much single and ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across your contact, belive me i like what i see,it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics, i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.

Re: SORRY - Re: Is me judy from www deeja net

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
:) No problem, she seems to be a nice friend for us ! :)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Appologies - I modded this one through accidentally.