Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/12/04 09:47:45 UTC

[WebConsole] Creating separate configuration printer support

Hi,

if we're doing some major work on the web console, I think we could
also move the configuration printer support into its own bundle which
is not tied to the web console or the http service.
This would allow to get status information by a defined api and even
when there is no web console started etc. This allows for new use
cases to deal with configration status.

We could also add support for a machine readable format like json to
the printers.

WDYT?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [WebConsole] Creating separate configuration printer support

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Cool; I try to look into it if and when I happen to find some spare time during the holidays ;-)

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,