Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/08/28 13:48:25 UTC

New committer: Julian Sedding

Hi,

Please welcome Julian as a new committer and PMC member of the Apache
Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to offer Julian
committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to announce that he
accepted the offer and that all the related administrative work has now
been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Julian!

Michael

Re: New committer: Julian Sedding