Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2015/02/19 09:52:15 UTC

FOSDEM Presentation online.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for all you support in testing Early Access builds and finding
those bugs nice an early !

I have posted the slides Dalibor and I presented at FOSDEM  " The Wisdom
Of Crowd Testing OpenJDK"
here
<https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/download/attachments/21430310/TheWisdomOfCrowdTestingOpenJDK.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1424284614700&api=v2>

Thanks again,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: FOSDEM Presentation online.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Rory,

Thank you for publishing these slides: it was great to see Robert's name in
the top JDK 8 issue reporter's list.

And of course, it was really funny to be in front of you when we discovered
the slide #16 (and you didn't know us IRL)
:)

Congratulations, Robert!