Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/30 08:55:30 UTC

[PlanetCocoon] Documentation workflow process proposal

Hi everybody,

I've just published a proposal for the workflow process we could
implement on Planet Cocoon in order to ensure both efficiency and
documentation quality. I wrote it in the article, I've said it on the
mailing list a few times and I think it's not useless to repeat it
(who said "yell it" ? ;-)) : I really hope many people will feel
concerned by this problematic and give us their constructive feedback
so that we can eventually come up with something really useful and
powerful, for documentation writers as well as documentation readers
(and that's why I included users list in the recipients). This is not
about lazy consensus, this is a special topic which really requires as
many diverse and rich opinions as possible. So if you really don't
want all the discussions we have had during the last few weeks to be
"yet another unrealized proposition", now that we came up with
something concrete, feel free to participate in our effort :-)

Here you go : http://www.planetcocoon.com/fr/node/2079

Cheers
@+++
--