Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@my-deja.com> on 2000/10/13 15:28:25 UTC

Next Release

>From: COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com>
>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:57:14 -0400
>
>Hey, have I read this right? Are there actually people doing testing
> of FOP and getting paid? That's wonderful!

Well I am getting paid and I am trying to build a version of fop from CVS which does have the ZLib image compression in it so that I get 20K PDF files instead of 2Mb ones...

However if I don't do it in the next couple of hours I will set a friendly amateur on the problem.

Can anyone confirm whether the CVS source from approx 2pm GMT, Fri 13th October builds?

I am getting javac errors which don't look like they are due to my bad setup...

eg
 /home/amclinto/projects/xml-fop/build/src/org/apache/fop/apps/PDFOutputHandler.java:25: Interface org.apache.fop.apps.OutputDocumentHandler of class org.apache.fop.apps.PDFOutputHandler not found.
public class PDFOutputHandler extends XTFOTreeBuilder implements OutputDocumentHandler {

Alex

www.DiverseBooks.com www.zz9.org www.charming-underclothes.org.uk
www.SFLink.net www.inversity.co.uk

Before you buy.