Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/15 16:32:16 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by clementalfredo

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by clementalfredo:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=309&rev2=310

    * And use analyzing.

  = C =
-
   * [[http://caree.rs/|Caree.rs]]
    * Hardware: 15 nodes
    * We use Hadoop to process company and job data and run Machine learning algorithms for our recommendation engine.
@@ -143, +142 @@

   * [[http://www.enet.gr|Enet]], 'Eleftherotypia' newspaper, Greece
    * Experimental installation - storage for logs and digital assets
-   * Currently 5 nodes cluster
+   * Currently 5 nodes cluster
    * Using hadoop for log analysis/data mining/machine learning

   * [[http://www.enormo.com/|Enormo]]
@@ -444, +443 @@

   * [[http://resu.me/|Resu.me]]
    * Hardware: 5 nodes
    * We use Hadoop to process user resume data and run algorithms for our recommendation engine.
-
+
+  * [[http://www.obtenir-rio.info|Rio Orange]]
+   * 50 node cluster in Colo.
+   * Also used as a proof of concept cluster for a cloud based ERP syste.

  = S =
   * [[http://www.sara.nl/news/recent/20101103/Hadoop_proof-of-concept.html|SARA, Netherlands]]