Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Crowe <cr...@psilongbeach.com> on 2000/07/27 23:00:32 UTC

page-break-before attribute status

Hello
As I can tell from the latest cvs STATUS that page-break-before and
page-break-after properties are not yet implemented.  Is there anyone working
on these items?  If no, I'll give an attempt at implementing this feature.
Any specific ideas on implementation?

Thanks
Mike

Re: page-break-before attribute status

Posted by Mike Crowe <cr...@psilongbeach.com>.
I have been considering the approach to handling shorthand properties.   As I understand
shorthand properties, they only have to be implemented when the parser has a implementation
status of  "complete" (not implemented for "basic" or "extended", see Conformance ).

Is it possible to implement shorthand properties by doing an XST transformation?
i.e. FO-complete -> XSL -> FO-basic?

Thanks
Mike

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.