Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/12/04 10:50:24 UTC

mod_ldap for Apache 2.0

Did there is a plan to add mod_ldap to Apache 2.0 ?

For now I only see documentation.

Regards

Re: mod_ldap for Apache 2.0

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> Did there is a plan to add mod_ldap to Apache 2.0 ?
>
> For now I only see documentation.

mod_ldap was moved into a subproject - been busy paying off my
overdraft, once that's done (next week or two) I'll sort out the archive
and the documentation.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street
						tonight..."

RE: mod_ldap for Apache 2.0

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
> According to Ryan Bloom:
>
> > Mod_ldap was in 2.0, but the group decided to remove it.  The docs
> > should be removed as well.  Instead of losing the code and docs, a
> > new httpd sub-project was created, and the docs should be moved
> > there, the code has been there for a while already.
>
> The sub-project is cool, but are we going to include mod_auth_ldap
> and/or mod_ldap as a standard module in future 2.0 distributions
> (e.g. in modules/experimental)?

Nope, the group decided not to.  Instead, we should have a link from the
httpd web site to the ldap sub-project web site.

Ryan

Re: mod_ldap for Apache 2.0

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org>.
According to Ryan Bloom:

> Mod_ldap was in 2.0, but the group decided to remove it.  The docs
> should be removed as well.  Instead of losing the code and docs, a
> new httpd sub-project was created, and the docs should be moved
> there, the code has been there for a while already.

The sub-project is cool, but are we going to include mod_auth_ldap
and/or mod_ldap as a standard module in future 2.0 distributions
(e.g. in modules/experimental)?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht              - Real programmers don't need comments
lars@hyperreal.org                  - ...the code is obvious.

Re: mod_ldap for Apache 2.0

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org