Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@apache.org> on 2006/09/07 17:44:55 UTC

current drafts of JSR 286 available at http://ipc658.inf-swt.uni-jena.de/spec/

Hi all,
after I've learned that I can provide drafts in the public in-between
official public drafts you can now find the most current version of the
JSR 286 spec and API at
http://ipc658.inf-swt.uni-jena.de/spec/
Please note that these do not reflect official drafts that are approved
by the EG or the JCP.

The current version has the validation based caching included that was
missing in the early public draft on the JCP site.

Stefan

Re: current drafts of JSR 286 available at http://ipc658.inf-swt.uni-jena.de/spec/

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
GREAT! Thanks for making these public Stefan.